You wouldn’t run in heels, would you? No. Work out in an expensive suit? Nope. Would you buy or sell a home without an experienced and professional real estate agent? NO WAY!
Don’t get me wrong; I think that “can do” attitude is great! But when it comes to the world of real estate, do you really want to “try and see” if you can get the best offer in the shortest amount of time? If you were at all wondering, the answer is NO! Let me tell you just a few fantastic things your real estate agent will do for you:
- There is a lot of paperwork, and paying attention to the details is critical! One slight mistake could have you lose out on your dream home or losing your escrow money…
- Our agents all have access to the MLS (aka Multiple Listing Service). It’s the most up-to-date database of all homes for sale.
- Looking for a particular style of the house with waterfront views, master bedroom on the first floor, and built in the last 5 years? Bainbridge Homes Agents will find it easily and set up a time for you to tour the house (if it’s out there). Just sit back and let us take care of the details.
- Marketing is our middle name. You can’t sell your house/condo/land etc., if no one knows about it. It needs to be advertised! Professional photos will showcase your home, and they will be seen far and wide.
- Guidance, guidance, and more guidance. There are contracts, escrow accounts, inspections, title searches, home appraisals, and more that we will walk you through!
Buying or selling a home can seem overwhelming, but when Bainbridge Homes Agents take you through step by step, you’ll wonder why you were stressing in the first place! You’ve landed in the best spot, with top-notch agents on the Island and the Puget Sound!
Now it is time to find your perfect fit real estate agent who will go the extra mile for you. Meet your perfect Bainbridge Homes Real Estate Agent Here!