(206) 842-3255 fax
166 Winslow Way E
Bainbridge Island WA, 98110
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Market oriented, highly organized, utilizing established processes with a proven track record.
- 13 years selling real estate in Washington.
- CNE - certified negotiation expert
- ABR - accredited buyers representative
- E-pro - internet professional
- ASP - accredited staging professional
- SRES - senior real estate specialist
- Experienced representing both buyers and sellers of vacant land, residential real estate including waterfront, view and luxury homes.
- 5 years new construction experience.
- Represented numerous builders from land acquisition to marketing finished new homes.
- Represented large developments, instrumental in creating and executing marketing promotions, materials and plans.
Finding a new home or selling your current home can be a complicated and tiring experience. I believe it is essential to find a real estate agent that is not only knowledgeable and understands value, but is passionate about what they do. I am here to help show you the way. I have been selling real estate since 2004 and have loved every minute of it!
As a Washington native, and alum of Washington State University, I am passionate about the incredible state I grew up in and all that it has to offer. With my knowledge of the area, and my dedication to my clients, I would love nothing more than an opportunity to help find the home of your dreams.
"Cynthia is an excellent expert, very responsive, thorough and attentive to details. She was extremely helpful to guide our steps with our home purchase and thank to her the entire process was smooth. I would strongly recommend her help anytime." 12/16/2017 - akossomos